Thursday, August 18, 2011

New Baby--What should I name him?

4/10/11
As you may or may not know I have a baby named Holden Caulfield. Holden is currently 11 months old. He is a brown & white striped tabby. I love Holden very much and I thought that he would be nice if he had a friend. Holden is very playful and sometimes I feel like I don't play with him enough. I also LOVE animals, I just can't get enough of them =] so it was so tempting to get another baby! (By the way my apartment doesn't allow dogs, that is why i don't have one. Otherwise I would love to get a doggy too! )


Anyhow as you can guess from the title "New Baby", that I am getting a new kitten baby! Today was the first time that I met him! He is only 4 weeks old! He is a Maine Coon kitten. This baby kitten came from liter of three, he has a gray sister and a orange brother.







Here is my first time holding the kitten! He is so tiny and cute.




Babies will be babies, he got sleepy after he played for a little bit!

He just full on got knocked out in an INSTANT!

I don't have him yet. =( He is too young to be separated from his mommy. He is currently being liter trained and he is still breast fed. I will be able to get him in 4 weeks! This is kinda coincidental because by the end of this month on April 30th is my 23 birthday! He is like a birthday gift from me to myself ! =] I am so excited! I can't wait! Hope you guys enjoyed my little post, I haven't written in a very long time! Till next time..

xo



Here are more pictures!









No comments:

Post a Comment