Thursday, August 18, 2011

i'll do it today

Date:5/2/09
 Whenever you plan to do something you dread to do, you always plan to do them eventually and soon. Like say today, I got off work and I "planned" to do my homework and study for my final exams which will be next week. When I got home I took a nap till 5pm then I basically did everything possible except for what I have planned out to do (washing my clothes/hair,eat, youtube,myspace,tv,etc). Why is it that we always get off tasks especially for those things that are extremely important and we need to do them asap? Today is gonna be a short and sweet post feel free to answer the question of the day =P!

PS I love chili lime lambada organic lollipop from www.yummyearth.com ! SO addicted it's sweet sour and spicy so gooooooooooooddd.



xoxo hanhie

No comments:

Post a Comment