Thursday, August 18, 2011

Past. Present. Relationships

Date:9/20/09

My boyfriend and I met when we were in high school. He was a junior and I was a sophomore . Now, I'm not claiming that our relationship was perfect because it wasn't but high school never influenced our relationship in a negative way. Now that it is my last year of college and he is going back to college, college seems to have this negative impact on our relationship. I'm not sure why it does but it is really upsetting me. What is the difference between high school and college? They are both schools right? So why would college cause so much harm in our relationship?

And could it really be this or is it just the fact that people change? Do you ever feel like when you look at someone you are in love with and sometimes wonder ..who are you? Even though you've been with them for so long you feel like you barely even know them at all? You don't know what they are thinking, what they will do or will not do?

It's like the trust and foundation in your relationship has totally vanished ... and there is just nothing holding you up at all.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment