Thursday, August 18, 2011

I AM A NORMAL PERSON! NOT A ROBOT

12/24/09

Dear everyone who reads this,
I don't understand the concept of over expectations for beauty gurus or PEOPLE over all to be NICE 24/7. I mean over all WE are humans!

So why do people have this notion that it is terrifying if you are not nice all of the time?

First of all, I am a real person of flesh and blood.

And guess what? I HAVE FEELINGS

I am not a doll that stays Miss Shine all of the time. I'm sure there are people who try to put up that kind of persona but trust me it is not me and it has never been. I am pretty start forward and I put things how they are.

I am not going to sugar coat things!

I think it's strange how people who leave rude comments and EXPECT me to give a sweet and nice reply. Well, guess what?

If you are gonna punch someone in the face they are NOT going to congratulate you. Go get a reality check!

Something I had to get off my chest before the new year =)

xoxo hanhie

No comments:

Post a Comment